- Access to copies of his/her medical records by written request.
- Quality services, appropriate to your condition and delivered on time.
- Any medically necessary treatment.
- Reasonable access to care.
- To be treated with dignity, respect and concern.
- Complete confidentiality of all medical and financial records.
- Information about your condition as it relates to diagnostic tests, treatment plans and other procedures.
- The ability to change physicians at any time or to request a second opinion within or outside this practice.
- Visual privacy.
- Refusal of treatment or therapy and information regarding the consequences of such a decision.
- We will honor your advanced directives, living will, medical power of attorney (MPOA) and do not resuscitate (DNR) that you provide to us according to your terms.
- Expression of your concerns, complaints and grievances.
- The right to an itemized statement of billed charges upon request.
- Please try to keep all scheduled appointments.
- Please notify us when you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment.
- Follow physician orders and prescription instructions.
- Feel free to ask questions when you need more information or do not understand.
- Take responsibility for your health. Use this practice in an advisory role when making healthcare decisions.
- Be informed regarding your insurance plan, treatment coverage and benefit rules.
- Obtain any necessary referrals from your primary care physician prior to your appointment.
- Bring all medications in original bottles to your appointment.
- Treat our staff with courtesy and dignity.
Our goal is to provide the best possible care. Please help us in our efforts by reviewing the information in this packet. We encourage you to discuss any concerns or ask any questions when you are in our offices.
Additionally, you may contact our offices about your questions and concerns at any time. Simply call the office where you received treatment and ask to speak to a manager or supervisor. The 24-hour answering service is available to assist you if your call occurs after normal business hours.
If you prefer writing, mail your comments to:
Quality Assurance Committee
125 E. Broad St., Suite 305
Elyria, OH 44035
Our first obligation is to ensure that you receive the care you need. The office visits, procedures, tests, devices and hospital charges required by your treatment plan may not be covered by private health insurance or Medicare. Any balances not covered will be the responsibility of the patient. Co-payments are due at the time of service. Financial assistance is available to those who qualify.
If you are unsure of how your bill will be paid, we encourage you to speak with an Account Representative prior to your scheduled appointment either in person or by calling (440) 414-9600. For all account questions, call the office where you see your physician and ask to be transferred to an Account Representative.