Dr. Ibrahim completed his fellowship at Medical College of Virginia. He specializes in General Cardiology, Invasive and Non-invasive Cardiology, Stress Echocardiography, Transesophageal Echocardiography, and Congestive Heart Failure. Dr. Ibrahim sees patients in our Norwalk and Sandusky offices.
The cardiologists of North Ohio Heart's Norwalk office discuss how to build a relationship with your doctor based on compassion, trust and communication.
- Doctor of Medicine: Tishreen University, Lattakia, Syria
- Internal Medicine: Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- Internal Medicine: Hurley Medical Center, Flint, MI
- Externship - Echo Lab: Cook County Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Externship - Medicine: Grace Hospital, Detroit, MI
- Internal Medicine: Damascus University, Damascus, Syria
- Cardiovascular Disease: Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, VA
- Firelands Regional Medical Center, Sandusky, OH
- UH Elyria Medical Center, Elyria, OH
- Mercy Regional Medical Center, Lorain Ohio
- Fisher-Titus Medical Center, Norwalk, OH
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease