When it comes to making healthy eating choices, it often seems easier to grab some fast food than to select healthy foods, prepare them, and actually find the time to eat them. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
What you’ll learn with this guide:
- Simple steps for healthy eating at home and on the go
- A week's work of easy meal planning and preparation ideas
- What you need to know about portion sizes — they’re often smaller than you think
- How to make fast food work for you
- 8 surprising facts about fast food